Because projects are supposed to succeed
We are committed to helping our customers develop their project competence and succeed in their projects. Our approach to projects is purpose-driven and human-centered.
We care about people and projects!
We are a house of +50 project management and leadership professionals. We’re committed to both projects and the people. Yours and ours. With vast experience behind us, we’ve learned that when everyone involved with the project feels motivated and understands its purpose, the project will be more successful.
We’re here to help you to succeed in your projects in three different levels:
- Project management services
- Project development services
- Project competence services
Challenges our customers often face
- We have challenging project in hands and we need a professional to manage it.
- Our projects are managed with variable project models and without consistency. This results in a lack of metrics and ineffective results.
- Some times our projects run late, budgets are overspent, and our people feel unmotivated.
- It is not always clear to some of our people what their roles and responsibilities are in a project. We also have trouble communicating the project’s purpose and the meaning of each role.
- Project managers are not given enough support from project owners. There is no clear understanding of the role of the owners or the steering group.
Our project management solutions
Our seasoned project management professionals all have 10-30 years of experience in managing challenging projects. Their mission is to lead your project to success, so that your people can focus on what they do best.
Our consultants will help you to improve your organization’s project management models and way of working through your entire organization. As a result, you’ll have a consistent and effective project model (if necessary) tailored for your organization’s specific needs.
Our coaches will help your people improve their personal project skills. Whether they are beginners or a project professionals looking to advance to even more challenging projects.
Want to improve your project skills?
Join one of our project management trainings 👇
22.3.2024 09:00 – 26.4.2024 10:30
You will receive a comprehensive, hands-on basics of project management methods and practices. During the training, you will get practical tools and you will practice methods for managing your own project.
4.4.2024 09:00 – 11.4.2024 16:00
This training event equips you with the key skills and methods of project management through hands-on exercises and puts you in a good position for passing the IPMA Level C test.
At the end of the course, you are able to apply essentials leadership techniques and master the execution of more complex projects and apply some more advanced project management techniques such as procurement, in-depth risk analysis, etc.
This e-learning course gives newcomers (students, project team members, beginning project managers) the possibility to acquire essential basics.